Monday, June 11, 2012

Making My Brown Eyes Blue


This tiny blue car vrooms in from Silayaya

I was taking a look at my shop today and I realized something--There isn't enough blue! I have things in pink and green and brown and yellow and red but blue (and purple) are seriously lacking. Time to start my "Blue Period" like Picasso. I looked around for inspiration and I found plenty!

I think its because I tend to crochet food and animals. Not many blue options there. Guess I'll have to branch out!

Hit the jump to dive into some summer blues!





This dragon could be friends with my dragon!
Find him at NerdStitch

What an adorable blue bird to hang in a window.
It's flying in from Cage Free Fibers

These beautiful blue roses will never wilt!
Find them at Lucky Number Eight

This little blue cutie is hooting for joy over at The Crochet Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment