Sunday, November 11, 2012

Curl Up with a Book

A rose by any other name will mark your Shakespeare collection as sweet.
Find this bookmark at KhinsBoutique

The weather outside may soon turn frightful (or maybe it already has for you), but a book is so delightful! I received a handmade bookmark from my boyfriend's family for Christmas last year and I use it every day. I never know what to buy the bookworms in my life--I don't know what books they have or haven't read or even what they would really enjoy. A bookmark is a great, handmade way to please your favorite reader and they will think about you every time they open a book!

Hit the jump for tons of creative, beautiful bookmarks of many shapes and colors!




This simple chevron-style bookmark incorporates a beautiful stone bead.
Find it at GMaEllensCrochetGifts

This berry is an adorable way to mark your place. Find it at CrochetHooker

I love how this bookmark incorporates a giant paper clip.
And the flower is so cute! Find it at Messyla Cards and Gifts

These colors put a twist on a classic fan bookmark. Find it at SophineGiam

I love the idea of a corner marker! Check this one out at Crafty Neighbor

1 comment:

  1. Hi lily! (: Thank you so much for featuring my rose bookmark (:

    Much love,
    Khin

    ReplyDelete