Sunday, November 11, 2012

Flake Out! (Free Snowflake Crochet Patterns)

The pattern for this beautiful, complex flake can be found for FREE at Orb Weaver

As much as I hate to admit it, winter is well on its way. I grew up in Wisconsin, and I can clearly remember wearing snow boots with my Halloween costumes more often than not! It hasn't snowed yet where I am (knock on wood), but I'm into the swing of crocheting snowflakes as ornaments and appliques for my winter projects. I was hunting for great free crochet patterns, and I found a few I'd like to try. Some look more complex than others, so let's try them out and see how they do.

Snowflakes like these make great additions to anyone's winter decor and they are also nice as a little bonus gift wrapped around the bow on the top of a package :).

Hit the jump for some more FREE FLAKES!



I like the honeycomb pattern of these flakes, find the pattern at  About.com

The pattern for this classic, beautiful flake can be found at Asparagus & Mayonnaise

This simple picot flake can be found at Not So Granny

Australian Women's Weekly Has patterns for these FOUR delicate flakes for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment