Saturday, December 22, 2012

Foxes!

I have an addiction and the only cure is more crocheted foxes.
Find this guy at Liukenko (I'm also finding some inspiration for photos of  my amigurumi)

I can't help it, I just love foxes. Their faces are the epitome of cute. Their big ears and fluffy tails get me every time. Plus, the red/orange/yellow area of the color spectrum has always been my favorite. So here are some more foxes!

Hit the jump quick before they sneak away!



This foxy lady looks like she's ready for an adorable date!
Find her and friends over at rosieok

I love the long neck and that amazing expression!
Disapproving of you from Qiko Softies

Wow! So tiny! LamLinh is doing some awesome miniatures.

The tail, the face--just right! Find this cutie at Geeky Cute Crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment