Saturday, December 22, 2012

This Shit is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

This banana keychain is making me hungry... and happy!
Find it at Ma Chat Noir

I always eat so much fruit in the winter time. I think I must not be getting my vitamins so I crave it. I was once told that bananas were the perfect food because they are so nutritious and come in their own wrappers. On my cereal, baked into banana bread, or just peeled and chomped on, bananas are pretty darn good. So why not crochet a banana? It seems like it should be pretty straightforward and there are so many beautiful colors of yellow yarn available!

Check out all the banana action after the jump!



A banana... IN a banana! Keep your bananas cozy at The Little Road Said Go

Crazy banana mobile! With an adorable monkey to boot!
Find it all hanging out at Baby Turtles

Size matters over at Little Debi Snacks. That's one big banana!

And now for something completely different--A little banana!
Peel it over at catcozy

These bananas look like they're dancing for joy!
Find them over at SkyMagenta

No comments:

Post a Comment