Monday, May 21, 2012

Shining, Gleaming, Streaming, Flaxen, Waxen!

This mermaid is ready for some fun in the sun with her wonderful blue hair!
Find her at Craftelina
I've never been much for crocheting humanoids. Recently, however, I was working on a project and I wanted to add some hair. So I find myself with the question: Straight? Curly? Long? Short? Blonde/brunette/pink/purple/etc? I had to get on Etsy for some research! I found some great examples of crocheted hair. 

Fire up your flat iron and hit the jump for some more fabulous 'dos!




This Black Swan ballerina from Nan Lucy Crochet has a beautiful life-like 'do

I love the side buns on this adorable doll from Cosplay Babies

Looking particularly regal, Cinderella
has a great crochet-stylist over at Sahrit

Curls, curls, curls! I love the corkscrews from Pigswife

This firey hair adds a lot of personality! Find it over at Bobilina Studio

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my crochet portrait in this lovely post, in doll-making hair is always an issue, it seem simple but for me it is always much work.
    Wish you a lot of success with your store and blog!

    ReplyDelete