Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rat-a-Tat-Tat (Part One)

This is not your grandmother's doily! Find it at Shop Gift
I learned to tat when I was in middle school. I managed a few flowers, but never something as large as a doily. I think my pre-teen hands lacked the requisite coordination for the miraculously delicate feats I wanted to accomplish. Luckily, ten years or so later, I discovered crochet. Now I think I might try to get back on to tatting. We can't let this art die out! 

Hit the jump for some tiny, delicate, intricate, tatted wonders!


Bunch of daffodils by Sue D Zine

Silver-meets-tatting earrings by Star of the East

Make these pendants into earrings, necklace, applique... anything!
Find them at With Lace

Don't even try to call tatting out-dated.
Take these lizards from KB Design Originals


Wear your tatting! Check out this ring at Snappy Tatter


1 comment: