Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Showers

Nothing like a hot cup o' joe on a rainy day.
Keep it warm at The Cozy Project

I never really got that old nursery rhyme--"rain, rain go away." I love the rain! May flowers might be easier to find in the crochet world, but I think the April showers deserve a little love too. 

Purely fun to fully functional, there's a storm brewing after the jump!
This little cloud would brighten anyone's day!

Petit and Cute Designs has a wee rain cloud to offer

 Who says galoshes are only for outside? Stay in and keep your tootsies warm with these crochet galoshes!

These rain boots come to us from Delicate Daisy

 Shhh! We shouldn't wake this raindrop up yet... April has barely begun!
Catchin' some zzz's at Homemade Zen
 Keep the rain off your coffee table with these creative and cute coasters!
Mari Martin will keep the rings off your tables!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection, thank you very much for including me!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin all your great summer crochet items you have here! Thank so much for including my floppy hat.

    Zell

    ReplyDelete