Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crochet Party!

I got my friends together and infected them with
amigurumi addiction!

I like to spread my crochet obsession to others. What could make me happier than having more people with which to trade tips, tricks, and inspiration? Thus, I developed a little crochet kit for beginning crocheters to learn amigurumi. Last Sunday, me and a couple of my friends took it for a test drive.

My good friend Misha co-hosted and cooked up a ton of Southern food and tasty drinks. I brought crochet kits to make a little amigurumi lion named Leandro. We had a range of crochet experience and abilities among the guests, but everyone went home with a partially-complete lion and a smile on their face!


Each kit had everything you need to make Leandro!

Look at the joy crocheting brings!

My co-host, Misha (a.k.a. @sexytoothfixer)

Bwah-ha-ha now they're all addicted!

I hope to sell the kits some day online with a detailed guide so more people can learn. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment