Thursday, April 26, 2012

'Ring in the Spring!

Find these pretty little gems at Nothing But String
Sometimes I get caught up in all the amigurumi that I love and forget all the other applications of crochet. I think I'll accessorize my spring wardrobe with some beautiful, detailed earrings! What a wonderful way to spruce up your look and sneak more crochet into your daily life. And, with most of the earrings in this post at under $25, you won't break the bank, either!

Hit the jump for some crochet bling!




Dangle away with these purple ball earrings! 
Miracle From Threads makes this lovely pair.

 These beautiful red flowers with definitely pop.
Find these (and a matching necklace!) at Paleodeux
 Let's get geometrical!
These earrings from Bobbi Lewin are practically psychedelic!

These earrings are music to my ears! Har har.
I hope Vanessa Handmade didn't have any "treble" crocheting these (I'm on a roll!)
 For your favorite geneticist or fashionable lady!
These helix wire earrings can be found at Yoola
 I can't believe the detail in these earrings!
These gray beauties can be found at Freena

2 comments:

  1. Look at all these fun earrings! Thanks for including mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is fantastic! thank you for including mine too!

    ReplyDelete