Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Size Matters



 I love these itty bitty hearts from Eljuks
 Tininess: the final frontier. I say the bittier the better! Tiny crochet projects demonstrate skill and dedication and the results are incredible. The smaller something is, the cuter it is--it's scientific! (Check out this post for more info). By this metric, some of the crochet pieces in this post are beyond adorable!

I order you to hit the jump and check out the miniscul-ity!


Where are you going to put your 7 cents, little fellah?
No room for pockets over at The Crochet Zoo
 Don't sneeze! If you succumb to your spring allergies, you'll blow these roses away.
Delicate flowers by Kadoosje
 Is there anything better than the tiniest shoes possible? I don't think so.
Newborn booties by Ball Hank n' Skein
 Those are the spookiest olives I've ever seen...
Dewey Decimal Crafts... for all your crocheted skull needs!
 And now for a tiny whale! ...Wait, did I say tiny WHALE?? Indeed, I did. This shop is so impressive I can't even describe it. Check it out.
Find this little conundrum here

No comments:

Post a Comment