Friday, April 27, 2012

Crochet is Sexy and I Know It

Mademoiselle Mermaid knows what's what in fashion!
Crocheters: Have you ever heard "Oh, you crochet? You're such an old lady!" Well, I have. A lot! (And I'm only in my twenties) I don't let it get to me though, because I know the truth. Crochet is current! To prove my point, I have assembled some neon crochet creations. Neon is the hot new thing this year, so let's celebrate with our crochet hooks!

Put on some shades and hit the jump for some near-blindingly cool stuff.



We can even amigurumi in neon!
Find this bright bun at La Magique
 Add a little neon with a butterfly applique.
Fluttering by from Knelly Bean

We all know I love moustaches! Brighten up your morning coffee with this neon lip rug!
Knotwork Shop keeps our coffee warm in style.
 Even your Kindle can be stylin'
Kara Lennox brings us this cozy cozy
 Spruce up your living room with this intense neon pillow!
Handmade by Ria makes a pink neon statement
 Don't forget your wardrobe. If you're going to have neon legwarmers, you better have a necklace too!
Persimmon Jewlery pops your wardrobe into the present!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!!...What a way to brighten the day=) I love it!!
    Mademoiselle♥Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool items you've found! Thanks for including my Kindle Kozy!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another gratefull thank all the way from Turkey for having my neon creation among all this lovely items! It's much appreciated! Good luck with your shop!

    best regards Ria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for including my necklace in your colorful blog! I really like your style.

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete