Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens

Rest your head on this pillow and you might find an egg underneath when you get up!
Find it at Jennifer White Designs

The dental office I work at has a special feature: Instead of a boring old fish tank in the waiting room, we have a coop of exotic chickens out back. In addition, nearly all of the art in the office is chicken-themed. So, I thought I would pay homage to my employer and post some chickens. Whether they are distracting you from your dental work, laying eggs for your breakfast, or roasted up on your dining room table, I think we can all agree that chickens are the best!

Cluck--I mean click--through the jump for a whole coop of them!


This guy is sitting on a tiny egg! Check it out at Yarnington

Mmmmm makes me want chicken salad! Find this roaster over at Lenna Raine Creations

This little chicky hasn't even made it all the way out of his egg. Help him out at Ivy 1312 Crochet

A chicken NOSE WARMER? Find it at Aunt Marty Made It


Rubber chicken without the rubber. Find him at Zodwollop

This chicken is just too precious. Find the pattern at Zoom Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment