Sunday, October 28, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I think CraftyDebDesigns' TVs are getting better reception than I am.

Sorry for the gap in posts everyone! I have been having some hellacious problems with my network connection and no one seems to be in a hurry to fix it. It looks like I'm up and running for now. I'm practically bursting with post ideas, so as long as I can keep my internet juju working I'll be posting!


Thank you all for reading Yarnacles. I have some goodies planned for November and December--think free patterns and a give-away!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is you are awesome :) your finds, your posts, etc. keep doing what you are doing miss - the world will catch up and onto you soon! :) Love the posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That's great to hear. I'm so glad you are enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete