Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leaves are Changing!

Like they just fell off the mos beautiful yarn tree! Find them at Susan Linn Studio


For my previous post on (green) leaves, click here.

Fall is my second favorite season after spring. I love the cool weather, the beautiful colors, unpacking my sweaters. I'm rather allergic to all those leaves, though. These leaves could be added to a wreath, a centerpiece, any number of fall clothing accessories, or just strewn about your house to give a sneeze-free version of the beautiful fall colors.

Find some autumn inspiration after the jump!


This fall leaf bracelet from Knitting Guru will
keep your wrist warm and show your love of fall!

These coaseters will keep the rings off your tables at Thanksgiving dinner!
Find them at Bubbles and Bubblegum


I always think of fall leaves as crunchy, but these look downright fluffy!
Find them at Sea and Lighthouse

Ah, the rainbow of fall, these delicate leaves can be found at Vivian Nicole Designs

Add any or all of these leaves to a great scarf like this!
Find this one at Spagotini

No comments:

Post a Comment