Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fantasy Land


Gnobody can crochet a gnome like Fresh Stitches
 Sometimes you just have to escape to another world; a world where dragons and gnomes and fairies exist. I have always been fascinated with fantasy stories. I loved reading about myths and legends and fantastical creatures when I was a child. I have collected here some "fictional" animals created with crochet. I use quotes because you can never really be sure! Personally, I think there must be a gnome living in my dryer stealing my socks ;).

Find more legendary creatures after the jump!


I don't know if this dragon breathes fire, but he sure is cute!
Find him at Kitsune Creations

I'd like to believe this is the tooth fairy. Customize yours at  The Faded Wildflower

CC's Crafty Crochet nabbed this unicorn hanging out by the river

Nessie can now lurk in your own house. Find her at The One and Only EMI

YarNed the Yeti is abominably cute over at The Pink Sink



No comments:

Post a Comment