Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heart-Felt (har har very punny)

I want to try felting and I hope I looooove it as much as Christie's Stuff

I try to keep up on the trends in crafting and over the last couple years I have seen an explosion in the popularity of felting. Whether just straight up felted wool or crocheted-and-then-felted, the texture is awesome and the pieces created look so cool! I would like to take it up (it's on my long list of crafts to try), so I thought I would investigate some crocheted felting.

Hit the jump to see what I found. Fluff-tastic!

This bunny hit the motherlode! You can too at The Birds and Bees

These mushrooms and acorns are a great way to combine traditional crochet with felting!
Find them at astashtoys

This lion is groovy and felted! Find the pattern at Fiona Kelly

This beautiful felted crochet necklace/scarf can be found at La Tatine

1 comment:

  1. You will love felting...I started a few years ago and haven't stopped! http://www.etsy.com/shop/thebirdsandbees

    ReplyDelete