Friday, October 12, 2012

Just Water and Sunshine and Yarn

You know I couln't help but post a lily! So float on over to Planet June

I have what you might call a "brown thumb"--I have killed every plant that has ever been within my care, usually very quickly. However, I love the way plants look in a home and I have always wanted a collection of them. Perhaps I should turn to crochet instead. I had seen a few neat crocheted plants on Etsy which were mostly cacti. I could do a whole series of posts on crocheted cacti! But I thought I would present a selection of many different types of plants: Fruits, flowers, succulents, ferns, leafy ones, you name it.

Let's all be thankful I can't kill any of the great plants after the jump!


Here is a lovely collection of succulents and cacti in their very own crocheted pots!
Find them at Luna Crafts

This daffodil is sleepy but its waking up the cute-center of my brain!
Find it snoozing at Gretel Creations


Once food for dinosaurs, this fern can now live on forever! Find it at Knelly Bean

Three leaves, let it be! No need to let this poison ivy be, though.
Find it at Eternal Sunshine

I love these strawberries because they have the leaves and flowers too!
Find them at Ashley's Art Box and my discussion of food with faces in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment