Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Favorite Deadly Sin


This little guy is just hanging in there! Find him at Mysterious Cats


Sloth, of course! To borrow from my favorite cuteness blog, Cute Overload, they have such moist nosicles! They are fluffy and slow and oh-so-adorable. I looked around for crocheted sloths and din't find many. (I even searched for--gasp!--knitted sloths). I collected the best of what I could find, and now I want some more. Perhaps my next amigurumi project?

Hit the jump sllllllowwwwwwwly for some more sloth action, and hit up the Costa Rica Sloth Sanctuary Blog for some real-life sloths in need.


Here's a felted sloth that has a great texture! Find him at Millie Fern Originals


So the sloth isn't crocheted, but this is still a great way to sport your love of
both crochet and Bradypus variegatus. Accessorize over at Dahlia Soleil

As always, Suami pulls out all the stops with the tiniest sloth in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my sloth! I will say, he does not come with the branch. You will have to supply your own- (and yes, I've been asked! ha ha). Great pieces- sloths are so interesting and these are all great! Adie of Millie Fern

    ReplyDelete