Monday, October 15, 2012

Bowled Over

Baby, I like your curves. Find this swirled, cobalt blue
yarn bowl at Leslie Hagen's Clay Laboratory


 More crochet equipment? Yes, please! Why did no one ever tell me about yarn bowls?! It would save so much frustration as my balls of yarn roll away under any and all of the furniture in my house. Also, they can be fantastic pieces of decor. There are tons of yarn bowls on Etsy. Big, small, ornate, simple, cute, mod--they're all functional AND beautiful. What more could I ask?

Hit the jump for more yarn-organize-y goodness




You had me at "tiny door." Find this oh-so-cute cottage yarn bowl
at Leslie Hagen's Clay Laboratory as well

Pretty in green! Find this bowl at Angela Ingram

Making a multi-color piece? Use this XL bowl from City by the Sea Ceramics

Think simple and elegant with this bowl from BowlWorx

Is it eggplant or is it aubergine?  In any case, I like it! Find this gem at Blue Room Pottery



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Blog! Thank you so much for including my yarn bowl, Marietta :)

    ReplyDelete