Friday, October 12, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

Click your heels together and then click this link to LuvKnotz

Last weekend I finally sat down and listened to The Dark Side of the Moon along with the Wizard of Oz. Mind blowing! For those who have no clue what I'm talking about, this is also known as "The Dark Side of the Rainbow". Anyway, in addition to being really neat, the experience re-introduced me to one of my very favorite movies from childhood. I even read all the books by Frank Baum and convinced my parents to get me a Cairn terrier like Toto. (She was a little psychopath of a dog but awfully cute!) Here are some Wizard of Oz crochet items, as well as... well, you know...

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! After the jump

I am lion, hear me roar! Find him at Wool and Whims

Yipes, stripes! This tiger can be found at REcreations Critters


Bears have 42 teeth! I think you're safe from any bites from this guy, though.
Find him at Sahrit


Flying monkey, wicked witch, scarecrow, cowardly lion, tin man, Dorothy, Toto, and Glenda--it's the whole gang!
Find them at Jypsi Lady Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment