Thursday, October 11, 2012

It Was a Monster Mash

Here's a Halloween decoration/pin cushion beautiful and functional enough to use all year!
Find it at ievish


Halloween is less than three weeks away! I know I have to get started on making my costume. Is there any holiday more exciting for crafters? I think not. I love the variability in Halloween themes: scary, cute, sexy, gross, funny. You can be anything or anyone you choose. I hope I have enough time and resources to really make a great costume this year. I feel like I phoned it in last year. At least now I have plenty of All-Hallows crochet inspiration!

Hit the jump for the Halloween gamut: From eeek! to awww-so-cute, decor, costumes for baby and adult, toys, you name it!

Just try to resist this pumkin hat. I love the vine detail!
Find it over at RAKJ Patterns and shhhh! Don't wake the baby.

Usually bats scare the bejezus out of me but this one has me going "awwwww"
Cure yourself of chiroptophobia over at Crafty Cats Shop

Best. Zombunny. Ever. Find this original design over at Geeky Cute Crochet.

All this doily needs is a huge spider and its ready to creep all over your Halloween party!
Find it over at Isabelle's Treasures

This mummy hat is a costume all on its own! Find it over at Sugar Mama Shop

If you don't want to go whole-hog on a costume, but still want to gross out your
 friends and coworkers, check out this eye necklace from Dawn Milstrey's Handmade Critters

No comments:

Post a Comment