Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trophies

I'm pretty sure hunting polar bears is illegal, so here's a nice way to have one on your
wall without going to jail. Find it at Smished Dominion
Here in Iowa, hunting is a way of life. I've never been hunting, myself, and I find mounted animal heads to be a bit macabre. However, as with most things, crochet makes it all better! Whether big game, fictional game, or downright bizarre game, you can crochet it and mount it proudly without bothering anyone involved with animal rights.

Find some great crocheted mounted heads and adorn your walls after the jump!



I know if I took one of these bad boys down, I would want to put it on  the wall!
Find this jackalope at Crochette


Foxy! Find this guy at Nothing but a Pigeon

The brown yarn is so... Moose-y! Find this "crochetdermy" at Fireside Fortune

Eek! Swamp thing! Oh, wait. It's just crochet. Find this guy at The Mad Crafter

1 comment:

  1. Lily! Thanks for posting my sight on your blog... now I'm blogging about your blog. Lol
    Check it out.....
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete