Monday, October 29, 2012

Fire!

Safety first! Don't forget to crochet your extinguisher and check it every year!
Find the pattern for this pair at Sky Magenta

Usually I lean toward the cute-and-cuddly in crochet, but I like the juxtaposition of crocheting something cuddly that represents something decidedly not cuddly. Fire, for example. As one of the many people who put their hand on the stove as a child, I appreciate fire that I can touch without having to cover myself in butter afterwards.

Burn it up after the jump!



Fire doesn't have to be red! As a science nerd, I love this amigurumi
bunsen burner! Check it out at Prim and Plush

Mmmm, this cake looks good enough to eat! Make a wish and
head on over to  Made with Love by Laura

This scarf will keep you REALLY warm this winter! Find it at HooknSaw

The sorting hat doesn't have anything on this bad boy!
Find this witch's hat at Artifactorium

This simple candle has a very nice little flame and it won't burn
down your Christmas tree! Find it at Bri N Me Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment