Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Open Wide!

Find the pattern for "Morris Mouth"over at  Ess Haych
and don't give me any lip about it!

As a dentist, the mouth has always been fascinating to me. However, when I crochet i usually take the cop out of making an upside down "Y" with backstitch. I want to make more sculptural mouths with more potential for expression and shape. I have collected some of my favorite mouths under the jump--toothy, open, lippy, monstrous. It's a veritable oral menagerie.

Hit the jump and don't forget to brush your teeth tonight!


Good thing this guy is a plush toy because if those teeth were real I'd be heading for the hills!
Find him over at Sky Magenta

This mouth even has action! Find this hippo-puppet at Petita Cosa

So many different lips and teeth! The eyes on these little monsters are great too.
Find them at Crafty Deb Designs

I have to admit, I saved my favorite for last. Its creepy and irreverent and cute all at the same time.
Find this awesome articulated monster over at Denizmum

No comments:

Post a Comment