Sunday, October 28, 2012

Can't See the Forest

Apple, birch and pine! I love the variation in bark and leaves.
Find them at Mamachee

I am working on a large Christmas crochet project that involves a tree (not a Christmas tree--a deciduous tree). I have been waffling on what type of bark, how to create the leaves, and whether to make it hollow or solid. So, what's a girl to do? InvETSYgate! Ha, just made that one up. I found tons more inspiration than I thought I would. Crocheted trees can be found in accessories, appliques, amigurumi, and even as a home for your ami-creations.

Find a lush forest after the jump!



Those wee apples are just too much. Find it at annemariesbreiblog

This apple tree applique is a great example of a 2-D tree.
Find it at Qspring

I love this little forest bracelet. How creative! Find it at biribis

And now for something completely different--A tree with a face!
Let him smile at you from Delicious Crochet

I know I wasn't looking for a Christmas tree, but his hat is just too much!
I want to put it on my niece's head and wrap her up in lights. Find it at JKCrochet

These trees are awesome! I think a gnome could live in there happily.
Head over to The Itsy Bitsy Spider

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection! Thank you for featuring my work here :)

    ReplyDelete