Thursday, October 11, 2012

iCrochet

How do you feel about your iPhone? Let the world know with this case from SILAYAYA
 
My boyfriend has an iPhone and he just updated to the new iOS. He's pretty bummed about the update. Apparently things aren't working the way the used to. If you're as put out as he is by the update, maybe you should treat yourself to a new iPhone case--brought to you by the crocheters of Etsy!

Check out how varied and beautiful the cases are after the jump.


This gorgeous cherry blossom case can be found at FiBre Romance

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this case. How fun!
Find it at La Magique

I love this little flower embellishment and the great wooden button closure!
Accessorize away at The Yesteryear House

Now I can count sheep to get to sleep and while I'm updating my apps.
Find the pattern at ProFairy

Here's a crochet case with full functionality! Find it at Knotty Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment