Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pins and Needles

This teacup pin cushion is so prim! Find it (and more) at Dreamspirations


I dabble in sewing and I'm always looking for the perfect pin cushion. I'm also constantly losing my yarn needles. I looked around and found a bunch of really creative ones that I could make on my own or buy on Etsy. They're not voodoo dolls--they're amigurumi pin cushions!

Hit the jump for some places to put your pricklies!

I love these half-apples! Find them at Felted Button

This strawberry cushion has great, tight stitches. Find it at Magnolia Surprise

Finally, a cactus with the spines on the inside. Find it at String Beard Craftery

Colorful pins act as sprinkles on his doughnut cushion. Find it at jlh711

Here's a cushion you can wear and never prick yourself! Find it at Elemegibere's Shop

I know you're all singing the Mario theme... Find this mushroom cushion at Greenphoenix13

As an Iowan (transplanted though I may be), I need to put up a pig!
Find this little oinker at Indigo Heart Box

3 comments:

  1. Such a great blog and a wonderful display of creativity by all! Thanks for sharing my apple pincushions. I'm happy to find your blog. I'm going to link to you on my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/feltedbutton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pincushions can be so much more than the old tomato we all know and love! Thanks so much for featuring my strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pincushions are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete