Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hole-y Moley!

I will never complain about holes in my socks again! Find it at Natzku
 
I used to be an avid cross-stitcher. I keep meaning to get back to it but I can never find the time with all the crocheting. Filet crochet comes awfully close though! Playing with void and filled space to create a picture is such a neat idea and creates so many possibilities. It seems as though filet was once a thing of the past, but I'm seeing some great new originals on Etsy!

Hit the jump for a mix of traditional and new filet designs

Bat-ghan! Beautiful rainbow too. Find it at The Prismatic Emporium

Amazing application of vintage filet crochet and natural elements. Find it at Mintook

Get this filet crochet skull just in time for the Dia de los Muertos! Check it out at Crystalcat1989


Beautiful, swirling vintage doily from Bless Your Heart pRiMs

No comments:

Post a Comment