Monday, October 29, 2012

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger...

Awww, what a cutie! Find him lurking through the grass at nutsaboutcrochet13

A snaaaaaake! Some people think snakes are evil, slimy, creepy, scary and all manner of other bad things. I'm here to tell you snakes are great! They're quiet, relatively clean, cheap and easy to care for, and even cuddly (and not slimy at all!). I have had a corn snake named Bernard for about two and a half years. I also call him "squiggles." There are lots of ways to have your own crochet squiggler! Maybe with enough crocheted snakes around you'll realize snakes are just the best.

Hit the jump for some legless reptilian adorableness! (And some awesome Bernard action)



This cobra is ferocious--ferociously cute! Find it at  Clew in Hand

So realistic I want to take him home! Find this Eastern coral snake at aCCreation

How could you say no to that face? Find this cutie at Alla's Attic


Here's a constrictor you want wrapped around your neck.
Find this scarf at My Handmade Parade

I can't get over this pot holder's expression! (How often do you get to say that?)
Find him at Little Owl's Hut

Sweet Apple Green Shop has snakes in their yarn...

...And so do I!

Bernard is a yarn snake. He loves the yarn bucket!


No comments:

Post a Comment